Cause Perfect Ltd is committed to protecting and safeguarding the privacy of its website visitors; this policy sets out how we will treat your personal information.
The information we collect and how we use it:
We may collect, store and use the following personal information:
- Information you provide us by submitting or completing forms on www.jackiemendoza.com or other literature we send to you. This includes information provided when registering with us, requesting any information, registering for scoping sessions and completing any enquiry form. It also includes literature you may receive or download.
- Information such as IP address, location, device details, browser information and other software or device information. This information is used collectively to identify browsing patterns and will not identify individuals.
- Details of visits to our site and the resources you access
- We may keep a record of correspondence relating to any contact you have with us
- We may use testimonials you provide but we will ask for permission before using them
- Information for the purpose of registering with our site, subscribing to our newsletter and other services
We use PayPal, an approved third-party service. We do not store customers’ financial details anywhere on our website, database or on any paper documents.
How we use the information
Your personal information may be used in the following ways:
- To offer you our newsletter or other information, offers, products, services and events that we feel may be of interest to you (you can choose to unsubscribe from our marketing communications at any time)
- To send general (non-promotional) communications to you
- To send invoices and/or collect payments from you
- To inform you about any changes to our service
- To keep our site secure or to prevent fraud
We may disclose your personal information to third parties such as: employees, contractors, freelancers, advisors or other people associated with the running of Cause Perfect Ltd:
- If required to do so by law
- To recover monies owed
- In order to establish, enforce or defend our legal rights, intellectual rights property or the safety of our business. This includes exchanging information with others for the purposes of fraud prevention, copyright or intellectual infringement and for reducing credit risk.
You have the right to ask us not to use your personal data for marketing purposes. Before we collect your data we will normally inform you if we intend to use your data for such purposes or if we intend to disclose your information to any third party for such purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by checking boxes on the data capture forms we use or by contacting us directly.
Access to your information
You may ask us to provide you with any personal information we hold about you under the Data Protection Act. Disclosure of such information is subject to an administration fee of £10 and proof of evidence of your identity. We will usually accept a photocopy of your passport certified by a solicitor or bank plus an original copy of a utility bill showing your current address.
We may withhold such personal information to the extent permitted by law.
If the personal information we hold about you needs updating or correcting, please notify us.
Our site may contain links to third party or affiliate websites that will have their own Privacy Policies. We do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check their policies before submitting any personal data to third party or affiliate websites.
Any changes will appear on this page and if necessary you will be notified by email.